Installing your plugin is not a difficult task. You just need to follow following steps below.
- Install the Accordion for WordPress from the WordPress.org. Simply go to Plugins >Add New in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Search for the Accordion for WordPress or Accordion for wp
- Select the Accordion for WordPress plugin and install
- Activate after installation
Manual Installation Follow the Image instruction Click here to Download Accordion Plugin
Additionally, if you are using FTP to transfer your files to your server. Get the zip file from https://wordpress.org/plugins/accordion-for-wp where click the download button. Then just unzip the plugin and upload directory
accordion-for-wp to your directory
Now Upload Your download Zip
- Install the plugin by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the Accordion for WordPress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance => widgets => start inserting accordion widgets in any of the sidebars. OR
- Go to Apperance=>Customising>>Widgets>>Accordion Post Widget (add Widget on any sidebar).